HealthLINC is a not-for-profit corporation, which through its technology and business partnership with HealthBridge, supports health information technology (HIT) adoption, health information exchange (HIE), and innovative use of information for improved health care outcomes. For well over a decade, HealthBridge has been recognized as one of the nation’s largest, most advanced, and most financially sustainable health information exchanges (HIE).
Information Technology & Meaningful Use Services – through the Tri-State Regional Extension Center
• Electronic Health Record (EHR) Selection and Implementation Assistance
• Meaningful Use Education
• Guidance on Applying for Incentive Payments
• Supported and Hosted Meaningful Use Solutions
• Privacy and Security Assistance
• HIE Core Technologies– Master Patient Index, Provider Directory, Privacy and Security
• EHR Integration/Interfaces
• Electronic Results Delivery – Labs, Radiology, Transcription, etc.
• NwHIN Direct Secure eMail & Health Information Service Provider (HISP) Capabilities
• Nationwide Health Information Network (NwHIN) Gateway & Connectivity
• Public Health Reporting & Syndromic Surveillance
• HIE Portal & User Management
• HIE Consulting & Outsourcing